Ascend to greater perspective.
What is Trigg?
The Trigg Life Mapper guides you towards your most valued goals. It is an award winning advanced page-a-day diary that effectively helps you identify then tackle the intentions that will transform your life for the better.
It fuses the principles of planning, productivity, habit, mindfulness and gratitude to provide a daily, weekly and annual framework that will ensure you work less, get more done and constantly strive towards meaningful targets.
Click HERE to watch a video on all of Trigg's features.
Everyone in the modern age is overwhelmed with work, pressure, information and distractions. Your Trigg Life Map is designed to filter out the ‘busy’ work whilst ensuring your recognise the key goals that really matter to you, and crucially, ensure you stick with them to fruition.
We hope that through reflection and mindfulness then Trigg owners can pull priorities and avenues of happiness into focus more sharply and quickly.
Trigg has a range of 10 innovative structures that will elevate the quality of your life, deliver perspective, induce greater gratitude and reduce procrastination.
- ‘Annual Forecast’ section to outline your key targets
- A ‘Personal Manifesto’ to visualise and amplify your core desires and behaviour
- A monthly planner page to verbalise the most important aims before your week starts
- A daily productivity quad to compartmentalise the urgent, long term vital from the irrelevant
- A weekly gratitude section to ensure you value and revel in the week’s highlights
- A weekly reflection section to ensure you learn and evolve from all successes AND failures
- A daily inspirational quote themed around productivity, mindfulness, habit or gratitude
- A weekly ‘call to action’ that ensures you check in with your dreams and progress
- A six month review section to check in with your goals
- A final annual review section to holistically assess your year on highs, lows and lessons
You can buy a copy of Trigg Life Mapper here. Or contact us at ThinkTrigg@gmail.com
Who makes Trigg?
Trigg has been conceived and designed by two friends. Matthew is a writer and producer. Bree is a graphic designer. Together they reached out to the productivity community with prototype samples with which the keenest minds in the field could test drive and critique.
Matthew and Bree have been absorbing and reacting to the feedback carefully and been tinkering and honing the page formats and product behaviour patterns thanks to real world gurus of efficiency and mindfulness. Trigg is a fan sourced productivity companion that will help it’s users today and in the future as we evolve in partnership from our customers and their changing needs.
Click on the image below to explore and buy one today.